Live Chat

Please fill out the form below:

Type of Accident (please select one):

3 Your form has been sent successfully. You will hear from us within 12 hours.



Motor Vehicle Property Damage Claims19 May

All car owners in Queensland must have CTP insurance. But CTP only covers claims for personal injury, not for damage to a motor vehicle.

Full Story

GoPro's on Helmets - Are They Legal in Queensland? 05 May

GoPros on helmets worn by cyclists and motorcyclists are becoming increasingly popular but the rules surrounding helmet cameras are inconsistent across Australia.

Full Story

Fear of Re-Injury 21 Apr

Research shows that in cases of serious injury, returning to work and pre-injury activities of daily living can be hampered by fear of re-injury.

Full Story


The law in Queensland strictly prohibits any form of ambulance chasing. In fact, the law in relation to advertising and securing work in personal injury law is extremely restrictive

Full Story

Some Tips On Reporting A Car Accident To Police. 24 Mar

A traffic crash must be reported to police within 24 hours after the crash. So what details should you provide?

Full Story


For more News and Postings feel free to visit our News ArchivesClick here