Live Chat

Please fill out the form below:

Type of Accident (please select one):

3 Your form has been sent successfully. You will hear from us within 12 hours.

Car Accident News

Driverless Cars. Who is Responsible?02 Jun

Currently, CTP insurance covers drivers “at fault” for personal injury or death caused by negligent or dangerous driving. So the question arises, who’s doing the driving if a person is injured by a driverless car?

Full Story

Motor Vehicle Property Damage Claims 19 May

All car owners in Queensland must have CTP insurance. But CTP only covers claims for personal injury, not for damage to a motor vehicle.

Full Story

Some Tips On Reporting A Car Accident To Police. 24 Mar

A traffic crash must be reported to police within 24 hours after the crash. So what details should you provide?

Full Story

For more News and Postings feel free to visit our News ArchivesClick here